The Electronic Tools for Patient Care session shares with you how to use various electronic tools on mobile devices and the internet to help you find clinical information quickly on your clinical rotations. There will be an opportunity to play the “Fast Finder” game to practice hunting down information using the tools; each person on the winning team will win 1 FREE PASS to COGNITO ESCAPE GAMES! Are you ready for the challenge?!
To prepare for the session and the “Fast Finder” game, please ensure you have access to the following electronic tools on your mobile device and/or computer:
- Dynamed Plus (app, website)
- MDCalc (app, website)
- RxTx (app, website) and/or Lexicomp (app for AHS employees such as clinical clerks)
- VisualDx (app, website)
- Pubmed (mobile-optimized website, website)
Other tools that may be helpful include:
- Orthobullets (app, website)
- Spectrum (app)
- LactMed (Apple app, Android app, website)
- Bugs and Drugs (Apple app, Android app, website)
For a copy of the slideshow, click here.
Please fill out this post-session feedback form, after the session.