2018 Course Objective
The overarching objective of ICP is to help medical students be effective, safe, junior clinicians. ICP is “practical, and practice for your practice”.
2018 Teaching Philosophy
In designing and delivering ICP, we aim for EPIC qualities:
2018 Curriculum Map
ICP starts at 0930 on Monday, June 25, 2018. Please note the following sessions that start at atypical times (different than the usual 0830 and 1330 start-times): Trauma Day (first group at 0815 and 1215), MED SIM (first group at 0815 and 1300), and SPECIAL SIM (first group at 0815 and 1300). Please also note that the following sessions will have their own schedules, where groups will start and end at different times: TEAM SIM, Skills Fair, MED SIM, and SPECIAL SIM. The last day of ICP is Thursday, July 5, 2018. Click on the picture below for a larger version.
2018 Course Outline
- Click here for the 2018 course outline.
2018 Course Completion Criteria
- 100% Attendance (exception: absences approved by UME, where make-up assignments must be completed within 72h from missed session)
- Teamwork Simulation Reflective Worksheet (done live after the Escape Game session)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate (done live during Infection Prevention and Control session)
- Comprehensive MedRec eLearning Module (certificate due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:30pm on Monday June 25, 2018)
- Reflective Practice Entry (done live during Reflective Practice session on Thursday, July 5, 2018)