2018 Course Objective
The overarching objective of ICP is to help medical students be effective, safe, junior clinicians. ICP is “practical, and practice for your practice”.
2018 Teaching Philosophy
In designing and delivering ICP, we aim for EPIC qualities:
ICP starts at 0930 on Monday, June 25, 2018. Please note the following sessions that start at atypical times (different than the usual 0830 and 1330 start-times): Trauma Day (0800), MED SIM (0815 and 1300), and SPECIAL SIM (0815 and 1300). Please also note that the following sessions will have their own schedules, where groups will start and end at different times: TEAM SIM, Skills Fair #1 and #2, MED SIM, and SPECIAL SIM. The last day of ICP is Thursday, July 5, 2018.
2017 Course Outline
- Click here for the 2017 course outline. The 2018 course outline is not yet available.
2018 Course Completion Criteria
- 100% Attendance (exception: absences approved by UME, where make-up assignments must be completed)
- Teamwork Simulation Reflective Worksheet (done live after the Escape Game session)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate (done live during Infection Prevention and Control session)
- Medication Reconciliation Activity (due in hardcopy to UME office before 1:30pm Wednesday, June 27, 2018)
- Reflective Practice Entry (done live during Reflective Practice session on Thursday, June 28, 2018)