2018 Course Objective
The overarching objective of ICP is to help medical students be effective, safe, junior clinicians. ICP is “practical, and practice for your practice”.
2018 Teaching Philosophy
In designing and delivering ICP, we aim for EPIC qualities:
ICP starts at 9:30am on June 26, 2017. Learners, it is recommended that you complete “Med Rec” online during the first IST or before the course starts. Unless otherwise stated, the first sessions of the each day start at 8:30am; the exceptions are Orientation (9:30am), Team Trauma Day (earliest group starts at 8am), and Suturing and Tying (earliest group starts at 9am).
2017 Course Outline
- Click here for the course outline
2018 Course Completion Criteria
- 100% Attendance (exception: absences approved by UME, where make-up assignments must be completed)
- Teamwork Simulation Reflective Worksheet (done live after the Escape Game session)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate (done live during Infection Prevention and Control session)
- Medication Reconciliation Activity (due in hardcopy to UME office before 1:30pm Wednesday, June 27, 2018)
- Reflective Practice Entry (done live during Reflective Practice session on Thursday, June 28, 2018)