Skills Fair contains a trio of exciting skills:
- Needles and Syringes
- Hand Hygiene Certification and Personal Protective Equipment
- ECG Interpretation
Needles and Syringes
- To prepare for Needles and Syringes, please review this presentation
- Have a good time learning how to use needles and syringes properly, from the nursing duo, Dory and Connie!
Hand Hygiene Certification and Personal Protective Equipment
- The team from Infection Prevention & Control will be coming to test your hand hygiene skills! You will need to “pass” hand hygiene to complete ICP. They will also review some tips/tricks for using personal protective equipment.
- Here are some useful links:
- There are many approaches to interpret ECGs. We will show you another approach that you can add to your ECG interpretation toolbox.
- Don’t worry; we will not be putting you on the spot alone. The teaching approach will be to split into smaller groups to work on the cases, and then share and discuss our answers as a group. This will be followed by some teaching to highlight certain points.
- Here are the files for the workshop: